ALEX PIERCE BY MARKO MIJAILOVIC

As you can see, my blog is suffering a few changes. Finally I'm achieving the results that I want! I have a stunning header that I ...

As you can see, my blog is suffering a few changes. Finally I'm achieving the results that I want!
I have a stunning header that I made yesterday. I was watching a few fashion shows when this idea came to me. I had to start working immediately and the results came out! 
Alex Pierce is part of this header. I love this picture of him with a red hat. All this portraits taken by Marko Mijailovic are fantastic, but what I really envoy is the jacket that Alex are using (in the pictures downwards), very high fashioned! 

Como podem ver, o meu blog está a passar por algumas mudanças. Finalmente estou a conseguir os resultados que tanto queria! Tenho um cabeçalho fantástico que fiz ontem. Estava a ver alguns fashion show quando algumas ideias me surgiram em mente, sentei-me ao computador, começei a trabalhar e tchanam! Os resultados apareceram de uma forma muito positiva.
O Alex Pierce faz parte desta header. Adoro a foto dele com o chapéu vermelho. Todos os retatos que lhe foram tirados por Marko Mijailovic estão fantástios, mas gosto especialmente do casaco que ele usa, nas imagens a baixo, muito high fashioned!

Kisses,
Em.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. your header is really nice. I am in the process of editing my blog too :P

    Di you do it yourself??

    J <3
    https://itsreallyjenny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1