HAPPY NEW YEAR! - I'M READY TO GO!

TARAJI P. HENSON. PHOTO BY: THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER I feel that 2016 is going to be like this: "I get up wit my mind, set...

TARAJI P. HENSON. PHOTO BY: THE HOLLYWOOD REPORTER


I feel that 2016 is going to be like this:

"I get up wit my mind, set to stay on the grind
Everything will be mine, including you, uh
Keep my eyes on the prize, make you realize
My call is the sky, It's what I do
Oh, I said that I would show
Everybody what they should already know
I grew up, I stood up, and now I'm ready 2 go
Ready, set, go
I'm ready 2 go
Ready, set, go
I'm ready 2 go go go
I'm ready 2 go go go"

I'm absolutely "ready 2 go" and conquer what 2016 has to offer me!
This is such a boosting song and I can't get enough of it, since I heard it at Empire's episode. Listen to it here: 



Happy New Year everybody!

Kisses,



Em

You Might Also Like

0 comments

PLAYING

UA-88256336-1